The entire content of the website, including, but not limited to, text, messages, graphics, photographs, illustrations, pictures, services, is the intellectual property of the persons listed as owners of related rights in the website and is governed by national and international copyright law, except those explicitly recognized rights of third parties. The logos, names, brands and marks appearing on the website belong to the persons mentioned as the owners of those rights in the website and is protected under the legislation on industrial property.
Expressly prohibited from any use, reproduction, republishing, copying, storage, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, performance, loading (downloading) of the contents of the website (translated or modified in any manner whatsoever, in part or in summary) and the services offered therein, without the prior written permission of the principal of the website in accordance with Hellenic National Law 2121/1993 and applicable in Greece rules of International Law. Exceptionally, the individual storage and copying of parts of the content on a personal computer for personal use is permitted, without the intention of commercial or other use, and always under the condition that the source of origin will be mentioned, without implying in any way grant copyright property.
B. Liabilities-responsibility of columnists/ users.
1. Columnists/ users are solely responsible for any content posted, published, sent, conveyed or otherwise made available through the services of the website. In no event shall the website and qualified associates, can not be held responsible for damages or losses of any kind (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, civil or criminal liability) arising from actions of columnists/ users of the site.
2. Prohibited to columnists/ users:
a. Do a post, publish, send, transfer or use another method to install software or content of any kind (text, image, audio, video, animation) that infringes any intellectual property rights of any person (including trade secrets), and installing content from a person not entitled to dispose of this content under law or confidential relationship.
b. To post, publish, send, transfer or use another method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise objectionable, violates the personality and personal data of others, causing harm to juvenile in any way, hateful, and/ or any other penal offense.
c. To disturb in any way the personal privacy and civil and social rights of other users (such as collection and / or store personal data of other users).
d. To make imitation of any legal or natural person or a false statement about the identity of the user or misleading statement regarding the relationship and/ or user's collaboration with another person or entity, and to engage in counterfeiting or other alteration of IDs of the users / members in order to mislead as to the origin of content transmitted through the services of the website.
e. To post, publish, send, convey or use any other method to install and / or promotion and / or make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or computer hardware or telecommunications equipment and services to interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services of the website, or to violate the conditions, procedures and rules for the use of these networks.
f. To post, publish, send, transfer or use another method to install unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or other promotional content, sending unwanted and unbidden from the recipient e-mails and any other form of unwanted promotional content.
g. To be violated, with or without intention, any local, national, European or international law and/ or any regulations having the force of law and concerns and/ or cover any service site.
3. The site is not possible, due to the volume, to check all content posted by users of the services of the website and thus does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, legality or quality of such content. The user understands and accepts that by using the services of the website may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or illegal.
In any case, the website can not be held responsible for any error or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage resulting from the use of any content posted, sent, transferred or otherwise made available by users to services of the website.
4. Users acknowledge that the Website and qualified associates have the right (but not the obligation because of its volume) to inspect, approve, reject or delete content without notice submitted by users of the website, which violates these terms.
5. Columnists/ users retaining the copyright for any content submitted to the site for publication, but automatically grant the owners of the site for unrestricted, without fee, license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly display and operation content at any time and in any manner or electronic form.
6. In case anyone columnist leaves the website reserves the right to intellectual property of the contents posted by the time of the withdrawal. This content will remain posted on the website, but the owners of the site will not retain anymore the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly display and exploitation of such content.
7. The columnist/ user uses the services of the site to display and post information, data, text, graphics, photographs, images, music files, videos, messages, authorizes the website, for the time the content is part of its services, to use the space that has been posted content for promotional purposes. Also, the columnist/ user who posts information, data, text, graphics, photographs, images, music files, videos, messages consents to suspension and publish advertisements from the website on relevant pages/ services.
8. The columnist / user of the site acknowledges and accepts that retains sole responsibility to indemnify the website and their associates to any legal dispute arising between him and third parties because of the content that is available for posting, publishing, or other transfer through services of the website.
9. The site has no responsibility for communicating the columnist/ user with third party service providers advertised on this and any commercial transaction that may arise from the relationship between them.
C. Exclusion of liability
1. The website makes every effort to ensure that all content and information displayed on this is accurate, clarity, complete and available. In no cases, however, the website does not guarantee and is not responsible or negligence, for any loss caused to the columnist / user to use.
The Content and Services are provided by the website without any express or implied warranty. Specifically, the site undertakes the collection, processing and distribution of content, but does in no way guarantee the reliability, completeness, adequacy and the absence of any errors, due to the large volume. Thus, users of the site, using the services on their own initiative, undertake the responsibility to verify the information provided.
2. The website and his associates are in no event responsible for any possible damage, incidental or consequential (including without limitation loss of profits, data, pecuniary satisfaction etc.) by columnists/ users/ visitors, or others, from causes related to the use of the website, any failure to provide for services / information available from this or any unauthorized third party interventions in products / services / information available through it.
3. The site strives for the proper functioning of the network, but in any case does not warrant that the functions of the servers will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses and the like.
4. No part of the website content, provided to the columnists/ users is not and can not be regarded in any way, directly or indirectly, encouragement, advice or incitement to any act or omission, but rather at the discretion of the columnists/ users after evaluation to act on their own will, without any liability of the site and its partners.
5. The website reserves the right to modify and discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all of its services with or without notice to users
D. Links to websites
The website is committed to use any personal data that the columnists/ users will grant the site, properly with the Greek and EU legislation and with the intention to improve the services provided to users/ visitors, to determine the needs, desires and expectations thereof.
The responses of columnists/ users on debates, which the website may be expressed in the form of questions and their views in general, may be recorded, analyzed and commented on the website to draw conclusions about the trends of the public opinion in relation to this matter put to a vote. The website reserves the exclusive right to collect and exploit these data and findings which led will be website’s intellectual property.
F. Governing Law and Other Terms
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law and the competent for any dispute will be the jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.
This constitutes the entire agreement between the site of www.greeklish.info and the columnists/ users/ visitors of the web pages and services and binds them only. No modification of these terms will be taken into account and be a part of this agreement, unless expressed in writing and incorporated herein.